Paper charts are essential for safe navigation and are required on board by law (see this post from last summer). The Nautical Mind is a licensed chart agent for the Canadian Hydrographic Service and for the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and carry charts for around the world.
A PDF Great Lakes chart catalogue is available for download here [12MB].
You can order charts from our website or call us at +1-416-203-1163 / +1-800-463-9951
A few popular or important sets of charts include:
Toronto & Environs
Quinte: Brighton to Picton
- 2021 – Murray Canal to Healey Falls Lock
- 2069 – Picton to Presquile
- 2007 – Belleville to Telegraph Narrows
- 2006 – Upper Gap to Telegraph Narrows
- 2064 – Kingston to False Duck Islands
The Trent-Severn Waterway
- Listed all together here